• "If you are lucky enough to be the 2% of the world born in the right place, you should be of service to the other 98%"

    – Paul Polman

    Former CEO, Unilever

  • Blog: Diversity and my outdoors

    How did I become infatuated with nature and how can we encourage more diversity in the UK outdoors? The answer may surprise you...

    Blog: 5 COVID19 ethical face masks

    As rules for travel and shopping will require face coverings for the foreseeable future, I share some of the best sustainable face masks available in the UK

    Blog: How expedition art can change your world view

    and why you might want to try drawing on your next adventure too

    Blog: I Built a Bamboo Bike

    with the Bamboo Bicycle Club London. Find out more about how I built my custom ride!

  • About Soraya Abdel-Hadi

  • "I want to help you make more mindful decisions

    when you are exploring our natural world"

    In 2014, I left my ‘dream job’ to make a difference. I kickstarted my new career by studying sustainability for business. As a reward to myself for handing in my dissertation, I went wild camping and canoeing on the Mississippi river.

     

    This trip was far more than an adventure holiday – it was a re-connection to nature.

    "I now spend my time combining my passions –

    nature, sustainability and adventure travel"

    I want to help you to be more mindful in what you do and to understand that individual decisions can make a positive impact on our planet.

    "I share my experiences through my net-positive artwork and writing"

    When I'm not travelling, writing or creating net-positive artwork, you'll find me organising all-women sailing trips exploring plastics and toxics in our ocean and walking my labradoodle Rory.

  • Brands I've worked with

  • Follow me on social media

    All Posts
    ×